A thorough marketing perspective (12+ years agency and in-house) with a clear understanding of organizational structures and key intersection points. A knack for leading efficient prioritization, communication and delivering omnichannel B2B and B2C marketing solutions as well as a focus on sales enablement.
Director of Marketing, Education
Toronto, CA (Remote)
Jun ’18 – Current
Manage a team of 5 responsible for Demand Generation - live events, digital marketing and account mapping with sales team. Work in close collaboration across Sales and Marketing (Sales, Channel, Corporate and Product Marketing, and Sales and Marketing Operations) to:
- Increased pipe generation by 91% over 2 quarters from 1.1M in Q1 to 2.1M in Q3 by creating and launching Mid-Market “Sprints” (campaign run over a 12-week period, similar to Product sprints) focused at top 3 sub-segments in our MM space. Sprints include key KPI’s, personalized content, multi tactic approach and sales enablement to stakeholders.
- Grew Enterprise pipeline creation by 120% over 12 months from $2.7M to $6.2M by building a scalable campaign framework with key themes aligned to product solution.
- Decreased marketing cycle (no awareness > SAL/open opportunity) by 225 days. Went from 550 days to 325 over a 12 month period.
- Increased Open Opp to MQA conversion by 9% over one quarter going from 9.2% conversion to 18.2% conversion. Goal is 25% by end of Q4.
- Build quarterly demand generation plans defining Go to Market, pipeline goals, content, and digital campaigns and exceed all KPI’s (Marketing Qualified Accounts through the funnel to Marketing Sourced wins) every quarter by:
- Measure, track, and analyze program effectiveness from MQA - SAL - SQL - Won/Lost (goals mapped to Sirius Decision’s waterfall for liked size Software companies).
- Weekly reporting of metrics and KPI’s distributed to COO, CRO and Sales management to support activities and recommendations for follow-up, further invest or change.
Define Persona and Target Accounts and build out the contact database for North America increasing the range, effectiveness, and return on email campaigns.